Thursday, March 24, 2011

Another little batch of LOs

First up is a LO of my DD just being herself. :)

Next up is a LO of DD headed out for trick or treating...not the greatest pics because of the lighting in the hall but I still love the pics! She has that look on her face like "Is this much clothing REALLY necessary??" LOL

This next LO is a very proud moment for me....it's of DD with a magnetic alphabet set I bought her. She just loves Word World so I bought the letters for her to play with while watching her show. I sat with her and the word on the show was XRAY so I asked her for the X and she gave it to me, I asked for the R and she found that and handed it to me, same for the AY...I was a little taken aback but thought it was because she has seen the show (many times-it's her fave!)
Soon after I thought some of the letters were missing so one by one I asked for the letters of the alphabet and one by one she gave them to me correctly! SHOCKED didn't even cover how I felt...Amazed was more like it! She only started saying more words and here she knew the whole alphabet! I'm still amazed!

This last layout took a long time but was so much fun to make! It's using my PTI button Boutique stamps as frames to do a year in review LO of my DD's first year.

No comments:

Post a Comment