Sunday, April 3, 2011

Call of Duty players in Bad Company 2

Know what really pisses me off?  The Call of Duty players who think they are actually good.  They run around with light weight pack and a medic and try to stab people.  Well let me tell you this, that shit doesn't work.  The stab doesn't kill you when you slice their shoelace.  You have to actually sneak up and work for the kill.

Or the rejects who think they are helping by taking the helicopter or tank and not picking anyone up and getting blown up in a matter of seconds.  I understand you have to use things to get better at them, but if you see a rank 50 running towards it, let them fly.

Or what about the tank people who sit back and don't push forward.  Yes you can help, but if you don't have the armor pushing forward to support the ground troops, the other team can easily defend or attack.

Just frustrates me to see a whole team not helping each other.  Luckily I have a bunch of like-minded friends who communicate and call targets and help support each other.  If people actually pressed the BACK button they would help their entire team out by 1000%!  But, it's the Call of Duty players who don't want to call out a target because they are afraid of losing a kill.  THIS IS NOT CALL OF DUTY!  It's a team based military shooter.

Anyway, that's the end of my rant.  Just can't stand watching people not play the game well, even at high ranks.  Or the snipers that use a red dot (so sad).  Or the vast majority of Call of Duty players who can't use any gun without the red dot.  I love my uzi!  I can outshoot anyone with a "horrible gun".

The bottom line is this:

Call of Duty:  Gun makes the player
Bad Company 2: The player makes the gun

No comments:

Post a Comment