Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Crysis 2: Playstation 3 Vs. Xbox 360 Side by Side Graphics Comparison (HD)

Here's a clip of Crysis 2 side-by-side comparison. From what I can tell, the game looks darker on the XBOX 360.  Seems like contrast and the blacks seem blacker, which helps give the game a truer feeling.  The shadows also seems better on the XBOX as well.

I hear the textures on the PS3 are sharper, but there's been report that the PS3 has framerate issues (like it does quite often).

The water seems to look a bit more realistic for the PS3, and has a bit of murkyness.  Like someone kicked up some dirt at the bottom of the water, but for some reason, I like the look of the XBOX 360's water.

Let me know what everyone thinks.  I would love to hear everyone's opinion.  Regardless whichever system you play on, they both look amazing.



No comments:

Post a Comment