Tuesday, April 26, 2011

HA HA HA HA

I'm sorry all my Playstation fans, but I just have to laugh.  It really does suck that you guys and gals cannot play anything (I'm not even sure if Netflix works) because of the current events.

I also warn anyone from buying or even downloading anything.  Since SONY has admitted their incompetence about their weak security, I would be very wary about what do.

Doesn't anyone wonder about how a group of hackers hacked into a multi-billion dollar company?  I thought Sony was actually a bit more geared with better security, but I think with all the things they removed from the "fat PS3 (3rd party OS, backwards compatibly) the people finally got fed up.

I will say I am an XBOX fanboy, but I want to say this.  Hasn't anyone noticed how much Sony DOESN'T listen to their users?   You can say whatever you want about Microsoft and the "RROD", but that shit is overplayed.  I have used the same damn XBOX for over two years and never had an issue.  Also, haven't you noticed that the XBOX Live is just... better.  Microsoft listens to their users and adds features people like.  Sony, they remove more shit then ever.

Well, to all you Sony gamers.

Sorry you guys can't play anything.  Real bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment