Tuesday, May 10, 2011

ALL FOR YOU...

How how how? How can I not talk to you guys for once this 30days,I would just be so unhappy... My loves I have missed you greatly,hope u guys have too oh! So much jist chei,don't worry its just 16days left and we would be back on again oh!*now dancing alanta* So I wasn't gone for 30days after all hehe.... Let me give u guys small small headline jist oh!

1.The federal govt has given the families of the youth corpers that died in the post election violence 5million naira each and automatic employment to the siblings that are unemployed.hmmm(What do u think)is it too small,can a life really be bought?

2.Oluwa wizkid the young man that #doesnt dull and #always holla @ ur boy album drops on the 12th of June 2011...#gbam*sooo looking forward to it*

3.Its the overkilling Masters birthday at OluwaDjinee birthday on the 29th of May and we want to make it extra special for him,ideas anyone.

4. Waje aka the girl that's #so inspired and just wants to be ur girl #for a minute album drops in June...#gbam..gen gen gen gen.

5.Its our anniversary on the 8th of June but we re looking to officially have something before d end of June,so what do u my darlings have in mind cuz all we do,we do for you.

6.Of which have you guys seen Genevieve's daughter??such a pretty young woman and looks like mama too

7.There's a writer I have come to fall in love with,his on www.360nobs.com and his name is FRANQUE... Trust me you would love his posts.

8.Visit http://www.gistdotcom.blogspot.com,laugh would literally tear ur belle apart.


On a sad note my friend got married in March and the day after her wedding her husband got sick and died a month later and guess what they had been dating for 6yrs.I was too weak when I heard and I keep praying for her everyday...pls keep her in your prayers guys and may his soul rest in perfect peace...

So if you guys have more headline news just post a comment and don't forget to give me ur suggestions on the various topics oh!

PS:GUYS I TAKE GOD BEG UNA,BIKO,EJO,DON'T JUST READ BECOME FOLLOWERS,TELL UR FRIENDS AND FAMILY ABOUT US.U KNOW THE WAY THE ANGELS REJOICE IN HEAVEN WHEN A SOUL IS BORN TO CHRIST THAT'S HOW MY HEART LEAPS WITH JOY WHEN I GET YOUR COMMENTS,SUGGESTIONS AND FOLLOWERSHIP... SO THEREFORE I SAY ALL OF THIS TO SAY I HOPE I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO CONVINCE AND NOT CONFUSE YOU AS TO WHY YOU SHOULD FOLLOW US...OYA THANK U AND GOD BLESS AND GOODBYE FOR NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment