Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Another days worth of pics scrapped!

his LO was for a challenge on Scrapping outback...usually I just hang with my Aussie girls and scrap at the crops but I never seem to get the monthly challenges done. Well this month Julie put up the perfect challenge, with all the Ali Sketches I've been doing I am left with LOs that are 1,2, 3 and even some 4 pic LOs to do so since the sketch was for 3 pics I took advantage of that fact and did up this LO. The little You're a Winner Chipboard piece was from Scrapping Outback that I won during a crop.

Then while I was scrapping in the Outback...I did Jane's challenge- Baby card thank you's with a paper piecing and stamping and some blue.

I'm actually going to see if I can get all the challenges accomplished...that would be something for me! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment