Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Today's upload :)

This is our Halloween LO...I had previously done a one pager with just the pics of DD standing, but I wanted all the photos in one spot so this is it. It's another Allison Davis sketch.
On a side note I have heard people say they like to have there pics printed in a shop versus at home because they are of a better quality. Um Me? Not so much the top right photo I printed off as I needed it to go horizontal not vertical (the original is hiding in the pull out tab as it is a full shot but didn't work with the sketch) At any rate the ones printed out are dark and gloomy compared to the ones I print off so I probably won't be using that store again if any to do my printing, it was my first and possibly last experience with that!
Anyway...here's the LO

No comments:

Post a Comment