Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A Very special project-VERY Pic heavy!

I have been working on this wedding album for someone very special...my youngest niece who is getting married shortly. I just couldn't bear to by a toaster or a blender when I knew she would never recall who gave it to her so I knuckled down to make her this. I will offer up my services to complete it with her pics if she wishes or she can do it or I can help her, if she needs Photoshop work done to change the landscape of the photo I can do that too.There are photo square adhesives in hopes of helping her as to where the pics go and a few of the LOs have photo corners. Anyway...here it is...all Ali Davis' sketches (SG sketches) with the exception of the single photo LO which I was inspired by one of Camilla Ekman's LOs. I apologize for the glare and the camera didn't like some of the patterns like the polka dots! As always if you click on a photo you will get the enlarged version!
First up is the titles




Next is the albums LOs












No comments:

Post a Comment